FAQSharing casesWriting and publishing a case
Writing and publishing a case
Read Lepius Terms of Service before you upload yourcase. If your case does not meet our guidelines, it may be subjected to being removed.
- Click the 'Write a case' button below your profile from the Homepage. Please note: You will need to be using a supported browser to be able to write.
- You can add Body Part and Specialties by choice when you start your draft.
- You can add your title after you add the patient's age and gender.
- To add an image, click the + icon on the top right and upload the image from your computer. Visit this page to find out more about how to add photos for your case.
- When you are ready to post your case, click the Publish button next to your profile on the top right and publish your case. To find out more about publishing the case, click here.